- GENERAL INFORMATION
This text contains the legal notice (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) that has been drafted in compliance with the Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, with the purpose to rule the access and use of this website https://optimusprice.ai (hereinafter, the “Website”).
- CONTACT INFORMATION
The identifying information and contact details of the owner and responsible of the Website are the following:
Paradoxa Technologies, S.L. (hereinafter, the “Website Owner”)
Registry information: Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Barcelona, Tomo 45221, Folio 107, Hoja 480832, Inscripción 1
Domicile: C/Forn del Vidre 20, 3-2. 08800 Vilanova i la Geltrú (Barcelona)
- ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
The access and use of the Website is subject and therefore will be governed by this Legal Notice, without prejudice of the particular conditions that apply to specific services included on it.
The mere access and use of the Website implies the condition of user (hereinafter, the “User” in singular, and the “Users” in plural) of the Website and implies the acceptance in full and without any reservations by the User, of the whole content of the Legal Notice in the version published in the Website at the moment of access.
We reserve the right to modify or update the information displayed in the Website, as well as this Legal Notice, in any moment and without need of prior notice, being the responsibility of the User to review them at the moment of each access or use. The use of the services shall imply the acceptance in the version of the Legal Notice in force at the moment of use or entering into the contract.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
- Authenticity of the information
The User declares and undertakes that all the information supplied by him in the course of the use of the Website is true, real, complete, precise and that it is authorised to disclose it.
- Compliance with the law
The User undertakes to use the Website in compliance with the binding legislations, this Legal Notice, as well as with the moral principles, the good faith and the public order.
The User undertakes not to use the Website with illegal purposes, contrary to this Legal Notice, or that could harm the rights and interests of the Website Owner or any third parties.
The Website Owner reserves the right to suspend, interrupt, refuse or withdraw the access and/or use of his Website, at anytime and without need of prior notice, to any User that breaches this Legal Notice.
- Responsibility of the User
The User shall use the Website and his contents under his only and exclusive responsibility.
The User will be liable for any damage of any nature that the Website Owner may suffer as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the breach by part of the User of this Legal Notice.
- PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the contents in the Website (included, but not limited to databases, trademarks, logos, corporate names, images, drawings, graphics, text files, audio, video and software) are owned by the Website Owner or the Website Owner has been duly authorised to use it, and are protected by the corresponding intellectual property rights.
- CONTENTS OF OTHER WEB SITES
The Website can make available to the Users links to other web sites operated by third parties via technical devices such as, among others, hypertext links, banners, buttons, directories and any other search tool that allows the user to access websites others than the Website, or third party websites (hereinafter “Links“). The use of links does not imply the existence of dependence with the Website Owner, unless expressly stated otherwise, nor implies acceptance, endorsement or recommendation by the Website Owner of the content or services they offered, or warranty to the User. Therefore, the User must assess under his responsibility browsing into other websites through these links, leaving the Website Owner exonerated from any liability in connection with the information, data, files, products, services and any kind of material on the pages that are accessed through links.
Similarly, all those links between any website and the Website do not imply by its mere existence, any legal relationship between the Website and the web that incorporates these links, nor the knowledge or acceptance by the Website Owner of its existence and content.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
To the extent allowed by law, the Website Owner disclaims all liability arising, included but not limited to:
- Any errors, deletion, delay or failure that may occur in the transmission and operation of the Website, having origin in cases of force majeure or fortuitous (whether internet problems, bugs, telephone failures, hackers, etc.) or that would have been caused by bad faith of the User.
- Inadequate use that Users may do of the Website or the linked websites, and resulting in an infringement of intellectual property rights and/or industrial, or other civil or criminal offenses.
- Claims of third parties arising out of the misuse by the User of the Website.
Acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether they could maintain any contractual relationship with the Website Owner.
- Acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether they could maintain any contractual relationship with the Website Owner.
- Access to and use of the Website to content unsuitable as well as sending data by minors without the consent of the parents or guardians, when the law requires so, being the responsibility of the parents or guardians to exercise adequate control over the children in their care to prevent them to access and use content not suitable.
- Errors, omissions, or outdated content published on the Website.
- The uncertain, vague, incorrect or incomplete data provided by the User that impedes transmitting the contracted products or services and/or contact the User.
- NULL AND VOID
If any provision of these Legal Notice is declared fully or partially invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability will affect only that provision or part thereof that is invalid or ineffective subsisting in all other respects, the rest of the Legal Notice. Such provision or part thereof affected will be considered as not included, unless it was essential to these Legal Notice, which therefore it should affect in full.
- APPLICABLE LAW
This Legal Notice and all those relationships that may arise between the User and the Website Owner related with the access and use of the Website, will be interpreted and governed in accordance with Spanish Law.